Exciting news! Health iPASS features prominently in a recent report produced by Financial Technology Partners in conjunction with QED Investors entitled, “Healthcare Payments: Consumerization and Digitization Create a Massive FinTech Opportunity.” This in-depth report provides a well-researched and complete picture of the healthcare financial landscape, outlines challenges, and presents emerging technologies that address these challenges.
Highlights of the report include:
- Defintion of key constituents in the healthcare industry and an explanation of the roles of each.
- Spotlighting of significant trends driving improvements in healthcare payments. Health iPASS is featured as an emerging solution under Point-of-Care Intake and Receivables Financing.
- A detailed breakdown of FinTech companies servicing the healthcare and health insurance industries.
- Interviews with CEOs and top executives of companies driving innovations in Fintech, including one with our own Imran Ahmad on pages 159-163.
- Updates on recent financing and M&A transactions among Fintech companies.
- Profiles of 60 of the top companies in the Fintech space. Our Health iPASS profile can be found on page 228.
Health iPASS is honored to be included in this prestigious group of Fintech movers and shakers! Stay tuned for key takeaways from the report in the coming weeks as part of our blog series on what’s next for the healthcare finance industry. If you'd like to schedule a deep-dive demo on our patient intake and payment solution, click below. We can't wait to show you what we can do for your practice.