It’s kind of a bummer returning to freezing Chicago weather after attending the 2018 American Association of Orthopaedic Executives (AAOE) Conference in warm and sunny Orlando. Isn’t it supposed to be spring? Someone needs to let Mother Nature know.
At least we can report that AAOE 2018 was a great success! It was wonderful to have an opportunity to chat with orthopedic executives from across the country about their revenue cycle management (RCM) challenges. The turnout this year was fantastic and allowed us to demo our intuitive, multi-channel software solution that allows medical providers to improve patient net collections, boost price transparency, and streamline the payment process from check-in to final payment. If you were unable to make it, here’s a few highlights from the conference:
- AAOE 2018 kicked off with an informative look at Increasing Patient Payments Through Transparency presented by our VP of Business Development, Joel Rosenfield.
- Our team showcased the many features and benefits of the Health iPASS revenue cycle management solution through scheduled and walk-in demos. If you didn’t get a chance to stop by our booth, here’s a quick snapshot of the Health iPASS solution:
- Pre-arrival: Patients are provided with automated verification of insurance benefits, client-branded appointment reminders, and appointment-specific financial risk assessments.
- Point-of-Service: The check-in process becomes quick and efficient using our self-service and assisted iPad-based kiosks where providers can collect balances, co-pays, and pre-service deposits.
- Cost Estimates: Our proprietary, machine-learning based engine predicts patient out-of-pocket expenses, and provides cost estimates pre-arrival, at claim submission, and pre-surgery.
- eStatements: Automated eStatements are generated daily upon claim adjudication through a client-branded online bill pay portal that allows auto-debit of residual balances or setup of recurring payments for large balances.
- As you may know from our recent blog post on our social responsibility project, many trade show demos mean a sizeable donation to the Greater Chicago Food Depository. We love the opportunity to support their efforts as they work to end hunger in the Chicagoland area.
Visitors to our booth were able to enter a raffle for a gorgeous Coach wallet. Congratulations to the winner, Danielle Kathrein from Rebound Orthopedics and Neurosurgery!
We can report that AAOE 2018 was a great success! It was wonderful to have an opportunity to chat with with orthopedic executives from across the country about their revenue cycle management needs.
Are you open and willing to schedule a demo of the Health iPASS solution? Click below to submit a request.